In compliance with the duty to provide information set out in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is hereby stated:
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: The owner of www.inmobiliariatenani.com (hereinafter this website), is SOLUCIONES INMOBILIARIAS TENANI SL, with NIF B-80726136 and address in Tres Cantos (Madrid), Avenida de Viñuelas nº 23.
3. USE: The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents of this website and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for:
(i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of this website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
This website reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, this website shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to processing.
The USER is informed that, by means of the registration forms on the website, data is collected for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, as well as other communications that this website considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as obligatory are essential to carry out the aforementioned purpose.
Only this website will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will this data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with the applicable regulations.
This website complies with the guidelines of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, this website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’S consent to the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
4.3. Derechos del interesado
Le informamos que los datos suministrados, serán tratados para la finalidad de atender su solicitud y el mantenimiento de la relación que se establezca en los formularios que suscriba.
Adicionalmente, se tratarán los datos del usuario con la finalidad de remitir comunicaciones comerciales siempre y cuando se haya prestado el consentimiento informado, específico, libre e inequívoco a tal fin.
Como interesado , está facultado para ejercitar los siguientes derechos que la normativa en materia de protección de datos le reconoce de forma expresa, conforme a lo previsto en la misma:
– Derecho de ACCESO a sus datos personales
– Derecho de solicitar la RECTIFICACIÓN de los datos inexactos
– Derecho de solicitar la SUPRESIÓN de sus datos, cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos.
– En determinadas circunstancias, podrá solicitar la LIMITACIÓN DEL TRATAMIENTO de tus datos, en cuyo caso únicamente los conservaremos para el ejercicio o la defensa de reclamaciones.
– En determinadas circunstancias y por motivos relacionados con tu situación particular, podrá ejercitar su derecho de OPOSICIÓN al tratamiento de tus datos. Dejaremos de tratar los datos, salvo por motivos legítimos imperiosos, o el ejercicio o la defensa de posibles reclamaciones.
– En determinadas circunstancias y por motivos relacionados con tu situación particular, podrá solicitar su derecho a la PORTABILIDAD de los datos. Se trata de un derecho complementario al derecho de acceso, ya que permite obtener los datos que nos ha proporcionado en un formato estructurado, de uso común y de lectura mecánica, pudiendo ser transmitidos de forma directa a otra entidad previa petición del Interesado.
Podrá ejercer tales derechos, solicitando por cualquier medio que deje constancia de su envío y de su recepción, expresando claramente su voluntad en tal sentido y, en su caso, acompañando copia del DNI y/o cualquier otra documentación acreditativa de tu identidad, dirigiéndote a la dirección de correo electrónico antes indicada, o a la dirección postal anteriormente indicada.
Además, en caso de que considere que se ha vulnerado cualquiera de tus derechos, como interesado, estás facultado para presentar una reclamación ante la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), sita en C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://www.aepd.es/ o a través de la sede electrónica de la AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by this website. Therefore, this website makes no warranties, representations or warranties as to the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to other websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that takes place from that equipment.
This website uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar purpose, for the analysis and preparation of statistics of the navigation that the USER performs on the website.
This website uses the cookies listed below:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to browse the website and use the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Google Analytics cookies: These are third-party (Google Inc.) analysis cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the USERS of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google, it does not store the USER’s IP address.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
The user can – at any time – choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website:
– Browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from these browsers you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This website is not intended for minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
4.9. Data controller and data processors.
The party responsible for the processing is SOLUCIONES INMOBILIARIAS TENANI SL, with Tax Identification Number B-80726136.
As data processors contracted by the aforementioned data controller:
Hosting service provided by ARSYS INTERNET SLU, with NIF B-85294916.
E-mail service provided by GOOGLE.
These data processors have been required to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting them.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: SOLUCIONES INMOBILIARIAS TENANI SL, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website, as well as of the elements contained in it.
Any use not previously authorised by SOLUCIONES INMOBILIARIAS TENANI SL, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of SOLUCIONES INMOBILIARIAS TENANI SL, is expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by this website. They may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on this website.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: this website shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to, errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, which will stop periodically for technical maintenance, as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: This website reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its content without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to this website must submit to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website without the prior express authorisation of elabogadodigital.com is not permitted.
- No deep-links or IMG or image links or frames will be established with the elabogadodigital.com website without the express prior authorisation of elabogadodigital.com.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about this website, or about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to elabogadodigital.com, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of a relationship between this website and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of elabogadodigital.com of the services and content offered on that website or portal.
- This website shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
8.2. This website makes available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of these links is to make it easier for users to search for information, content and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances may they be considered as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
This website does not commercialise, direct, previously control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
This website assumes no liability whatsoever, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites accessible through the same.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: This website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: This website will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Elabogadodigital.com may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION : The relationship between this website and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.